The elderly, the immunocompromised, the sick and those on multi medications (4 or more), diabetics, those with heart disease and cardiovascular conditions, COPD, asthma, pregnant women, those in nursing homes and those with health problems are the most vulnerable. Let’s do our part in flattening the curve and slowing the spread of this virus down as much as possible.
Besides taking the obvious precautions, it is important to pay attention to your mental/emotional health, now more than ever, during this uncertain time. Notice, If you are living in a constant state of fear and anxiety, because that in itself, will take a huge toll on your nervous system, hormonal system, and immune system, which you need functioning at the strongest and most optimum level right now.
Tips for Prevention:
1. First of all, avoidance and social distancing is the best defense.
2. Hand washing for 20 seconds with warm water and soap. Don’t touch your face,mouth or eyes is very important as well.
3. Stay hydrated with filtered water.
4. Nourish yourself with an abundance and diversity of organic vegetables, colorful plants, antimicrobial herbs, garlic (a natural anti-viral and anti-microbial) & since we are all social distancing there is no need to worry about “garlic breath” :), fruits and organic grass-fed sources of protein.
5. Get outdoors as much as possible...walk outdoors for 30 minutes every day. Get 30 minutes of daily exercise.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight, especially within an hour of waking to reset your circadian rhythm.
7. Turn off your phone and unplug the WiFi by 8 pm. Try to stay off devices after 8 pm.
8. Prioritize and aim for 8 hours of sleep every night.
9. Practice the 3 B’s: Bounce, Brush and Breathe to support strong immunity.
10. Avoid stress effects on your body by practicing daily prayer, yoga, meditation, balance ...read something spiritual, the Bible...important to calm the nervous system during these times.
11. DAILY DOSE OF VITAMIN “G” - GRATITUDE..practice gratitude daily...have a journal by your bed and write down 3 things you are grateful for each and every MORNING & NIGHT!
BE AWARE OF IMMUNE SUPPRESSORS:
Poor diet, nutrient deficiencies, all nighters, stressful relationships, not adequate sleep, chemicals, OTC-Rx Drugs, infections, sun avoidance, blue light at night, fear, worry, anxiety, dehydration, moldy environments, and THE NEWS constantly on or in the background!!
STAY HEALTHY, STAY STRONG, STAY WELL...Please share with your family, friends and loved ones.
REMEMBER...We only have ONE, So ROCK THIS LIFE NOW!